Download the Windows, MacOS and Linux (RHEL & CentOS) plugin for Substance in Modo:
The Substance plugin enables the use of Substance materials directly in Modo. Whether you are working in games, design, architectural visualization or VFX, Substance delivers a unique experience with optimized features for enhanced productivity.
Work faster, be more productive: Substance parameters allow for real-time material changes and texture updates. In Substance in Modo, you can:
- Import Substance materials from Substance Source or Substance Designer
- Use Modo Unreal, Unity and glTF Custom Materials as well as the physically-based principled Shading Model
- Interactively adjust Substance parameters using the default and advanced viewports
- Create and save Substance presets
- To install, simply drag and drop the LPK into Modo
Tweak Substance materials directly in Modo
Substance Kit menu
For more information, please check our Substance in Modo documentation.