Substance in Modo
The Substance plugin enables the use of Substance materials directly in Modo. Whether you are working in games, design, architectural visualization or VFX, Substance delivers a unique experience with optimized features for enhanced productivity.
Work faster, be more productive: Substance parameters allow for real-time material changes and texture updates. In Substance in Modo, you can:
- Import Substance materials from Substance Source or Substance Designer
- Use Modo Unreal, Unity and glTF Custom Materials as well as the physically-based principled Shading Model
- Interactively adjust Substance parameters using the default and advanced viewports
- Create and save Substance presets
- To install, simply drag and drop the LPK into Modo
Tweak Substance materials directly in Modo
Substance Kit menu
The Substance plugin is free and compatible with Modo series 11 and 12 (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
For more information, please check our Substance in Modo documentation.